HOW I SELL:
- I sell my artwork in two ways - Via one of my release nights or on commission. See my commissions form in the menu and fill it out if you are thinking of something specific or are keen on a set of pieces.
- I create my work in batches, each and every piece Is unique - I sell these pieces as individual items in my “release nights” via my website
- I have a release night around every 2/3 months.
- My release nights can be a bit crazy… I want to stress that they can go kind of fast... It’s an incredibly humbling experience and I'm always so appreciative of every single person who wants to purchase my artwork.
- I don’t have a physical space or an open studio at the moment sorry.
WHAT DO I MAKE?:
- I usually create the likes of: Mugs, Bowls, Reusable cups, Tumblers (I call my style “Orbs”), Planters of all sizes, Teapots, Espresso Cups - please see my social media pages or my website store and gallery for examples.
- I don’t do classes at the moment, I used to but I ran out of time for them. Perhaps I should look into starting them up again… If I do I will be sure to post about it on my social media!
- I ship NZ wide as well as overseas!
WHEN WILL THE NEXT RELEASE BE?:
- I am always working hard on the next release - please follow my Instagram page or facebook page as I post a lot of information via my Instagram stories. See a link to my Instagram and facebook below or please search: @okapottery